Banana League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://bananahockeyleague.board-directory.net

Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Empty Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community:

Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 pm
It's day 2 of the Banana League release and King is already showing up at our door. For being 40+ years old he sure does not act anywhere near his age.

His rant about us stealing his ideas and his site??? There is a huge difference between our two sites King, I actually know what I'm doing. I made the mistake of helping the X1HL forum with some basic coding so that their sites user experience improved with hover buttons and chatroom fixes. The jealously really shines through his post and enforces my belief behind why the X1HL is such a toxic site.

How do we know it's KingHockeyPuck making these posts?
Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Screenshot_2017-05-05_15.32.38
Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Screenshot_2017-05-05_15.33.15
Note the 1214 at the end of his new fake name email. Intelligence... priceless.

Here is the post he was making throughout the forums. I think the message really speaks for itself. KingHockeyPuck at his finest:
Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Screenshot_2017-05-05_15.35.05

The topic posted on X1HL after blowing up on our site:
Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Screenshot_2017-05-05_16.00.01
MyWifeHatesChel
http://www.BananaLeague.net

Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community: Empty Re: Why leaving the X1HL far behind is the right thing for the EA NHL community:

Sat May 06, 2017 7:59 am
Unreal. What a joke. "...theif and should be KILLED".

Criminal activity much bro...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum